mourning in the warning.
Argh, short, sorry >>. My brain quit working.

[html]
The mottled dog shuddered as the sea breeze ruffled his particolored fur. The shiver was brought on less by the wind and more by the idea that he may have finally found what he'd so long sought. Jeremiah had been terrified the day he'd left his family, but this terror had soon given way to sadness and boredom. Every day had been the same, though he'd appreciated the beauty as the scenery changed. He had begun to wonder if he'd ever find any civilization at all, much less the specific hybrid for whom he searched.

Jeremiah's breath caught in his throat as the ebony figure approached him. It was her! He recognized the spiral scar on her shoulder. He nearly dropped Black's reins in his excitement. The young dog trembled visibly, but ducked his head respectfully as Eris Eternity spoke. Please forgive my impertinence, Eris, he said tremulously, mocha eyes trained on her feet. I am known as Jeremiah Ezekial Holt, of the Holt Shepherds of Appalachia. Thou paused for a night amongst my village some months back. He involuntarily raised his gaze, and couldn't restrain the smile forming at the corners of his mouth as he took in the midnight female. It is a long tale, but I fell out with the village, and have been searching for thee for quite some time.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread