Why Should I Care?
[html]

Table & Coding © Vannah; It is fine hun, it was small and fit with what was going on. Though I have to say this thread amuses me greatly though I feel so sorry for Ash; 703 words

Bastion certainly didn't mind being held close. In fact it had caused him to try and snuggle happily up against the other's body that he was being held so close to. The small boy could see nothing wrong with what was going on. It was too late for the taller male to say it was because he had confused Bastion for a girl. Oh no, he had called himself 'another dude' and that meant he realized that Bastion was a guy and not some pretty little girl. The other had already messed up the excuse that others had given when they regretted getting too close to him. But Bastion wasn't about to regret anything that was happening. How could he when he did such small things to encourage it?

First the other male had been staring into his eyes and now he seemed focused on his thigh but Bastion couldn't say that he minded. It wasn't something that he was unused to. He had so easily stolen away male attention from his sister by just being in the same area. So the way that he was being focused on was something that had happened before. And well, Bastion enjoyed the attention. His parents had deprived him of it when he was smaller and younger so now he took it in whatever form he could get it. So if this guy wanted to touch and feel him then Bastion would be inclined to allow for the other to explore his body for however long he should decide to do so.

The small boy perked up when he was called pretty once again. His tail had even given a happy little wag once the compliment had been retrieved again. That is just what he had been after the entire time. And well, being petted was just an extra little perk. At least until that touch had been removed because the thin fabric that was settled snugly beneath his tail had been found and touched upon. it hadn't bothered him so he didn't understand why it cause the other any sort of discomfort.

A small frown worked its way over Bastion's countenance. It caused the small boy to pause and consider just what to do. For a moment he figured he should get up and remove his panties. But no, he couldn't do that. They were in place only to serve to cover his marking. After all he would be unable to answer any questions about it should the other spot it. Instead he made to try and shift about on the other's lap. Or more like he made the attempt to straddle the other's lap with a knee placed in the sand on either side of the taller male's outer thighs. Bastion made to settle himself so that he was facing the other.

One he was settled again he tilted and dipped his head down in order to try and capture the other's gaze once more. "Is okay." The simple words were spoken with a smile in his voice to show that he wasn't upset in the slightest. "You touch." Of course he had reached for the other's hand once more to try and place it back on his body again. This time he directed the guy's touch to be placed against the front of his panties. And since the other was allowed to touch him then that meant he could freely touch the other too. Or so the logic worked out in his own mind. It didn't matter that he was the one forcing all of the touching. No, Ash's hand had been on his body so that was an invitation to feel Ash's body.

"I touch." Soft words were spoken as he leaned in a bit more in order to try and lick at Ash's lips while his hands were placed on the front of the larger, yet younger, male's pants. Fingers curled and kneaded, or at least they sought to do so, into the hidden flesh in such a way that made it appear that the small boy wasn't quite as innocent as he seemed. "You like?" Voice was still soft and quiet as he once again sought out the other's approval.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread