On the search pt 2
ooc: rawr!

Analise hid behind her father's leg as the man began to speak to them about a lost sister, her violet eyes wide with a combination of fear and curiosity as she peered around the long earthen pillars of strength, the shiny piercings in his ears fascinated her and she wondered where she might get some for her own ears, brown child hands came to clutch at her own. Leon returned the male's friendly smile, looking down at the girl child hiding behind his legs and giving her a reassuring nod to ease her fears. His mouth contorted into a thoughtful frown as the man introduced himself and spoke of the sister who was missing, Leon's mind flipped to his won sister and how aweful it had been to almost lose her to that sick loner. Both himself and his brother had grown more protective of her after that much to the independent woman's chagrin.

He shook his head slowly, wishing there was more he could do to help this man who looked so concerned but he was due to leave soon and anways he could not go gallivanting across the landscape looking for lost females.

"Nien, I have not seen a woman of such description, and with hair of such color there would have been talk if she had joined. I am sorry I cannot be of anymore help to you." The man's apology was sincere as he did wish he could help.

Messages In This Thread