On the search pt 2
[html]

I'm just gonna say that this took place before Shiloh's rape thread so that Ralla can be as diplomatic as possible :X Btw; LILI AND RALLA THREAD PLZ? D:

Ralla had only been on her way back from the woods from gathering firewood--a rare opportunity to do so, lately--when she heard the commotion. Sugar was still tied to his cart, piles of freshly chopped stock piled in the old wagon. She didn't quite know how old Sugar was, and she would have to ask Liliana how many years he had before he was due out for pasture. Ralla didn't want to keep him from where he belonged, and the wolfess had seen that Liliana had brought home a small herd of horses; what a feat! But that was besides the point. Sugar had become a cart horse mostly, and using him for riding on the side would definitely prove to be a lot of strain on him, wouldn't it? Alright, Ralla couldn't deny it; she had seen the beautiful horses Liliana had brought home and wanted to try one out.

"Oh?" she said, coming upon the odd scene. There was Leon face to face with a newcomer, who had a bird on his person along with quite a few in cages. Analise was also there, but she seemed very comfortable, giving the situation a very casual feel; non-threatening, and thus not worrisome in the least. Scenting the smells aside from the cacophony of bird, the wolfess could tell that the man was from Cour des Miracles, and seemed to be conducting business matters, by the looks of it. "Hello Leon, Analise. Who is this?" She marked the feather in the man's hair and would've thought him a tribe member for it, but the pack scent on him told her differently, as noted. His mane was, however, quite interesting to look at, if she did mark so herself. "My name is Ralla," she added for politeness's sake, "is there anything that you need? Although I trust Leon's been more than attentive."

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style>
.fireplz .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.fireplz p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.fireplz b {color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#ffffff 0px 0px 2px; }
.fireplz {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Unspc.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.fireplz-border {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.fireplz .inner {margin:10px 10px 320px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>
[/html]

[Image: Ralla_by_Nina2.png]

Messages In This Thread