On the search pt 2
[html]

OOC: Just to let you know, Niro only brought one cage with one pigeon Smile The only other bird is Marahute and she is on his shoulder ^^

Niro’s attention was diverted when he heard a slight commotion coming towards them. Niro looked to see a white wolfess coming towards him. She had the posture of someone with authority and he smiled, hoping that this would be the one to talk to about his idea. He bowed his head and spoke.

“My name is Niro Takekuro, I come from Cour des Miracles, in search of my sister, though I have just learned that she has not been here in some time. I have also come bringing leather to trade as well as a proposition between packs, a sort of alliance if you will. Are you a leader? I would very much like to discuss this in full if possible.”

He patted the cage that was next to him. The pigeon cooed and flapped its wings, but could go no where and it was confused, so many natural predators were around it. That was good though, the more the pigeon got use to wolves the better off things would be.

<style type="text/css">
.niro-gift b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f0f1e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.niro-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.niro-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.niro-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6086af; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FYhGD.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#cedce7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Sorin[/html]

Messages In This Thread