On the search pt 2
[html]

I'm on it! >:O DIVE DIVE DIVE!

Ralla nodded and waved goodbye to Analise as she and Leon departed, leaving her with the man called Niro. Turning her attention to him, she quirked her head to the side at the mention of searching for his sister. "Strange; I was out north not so long ago with a woman who was looking for someone as well. But you're much further to the east; the likelihood is...minimal, I would think?" Pondering it for a moment, she quickly dismissed it, deciding that it was unimportant to the heart of the matter for the moment.

"That sounds wonderful. If you would prefer, I could take you to my hut to discuss these things, or would you prefer here?" Either was fine with her, and her own hut seemed appropriate enough since the observatory was in full order--tidy, with enough chairs for two--and was not terribly deep in their territory. She asked, though, out of concern for the stranger's comfort; discussing pack affairs should always be conducted formally, shouldn't they? "While I am not in power to create a true alliance, my Kalona would certainly see no harm in friendly relations. If I may, what does the bird have to do with it?" The leather for trade sounded wonderful for strengthening a bond, but she was truly curious as to what the bird would have to do with anything. She just supposed she would have to listen, after all.

Moon walks. Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style>
.rt2 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.rt2 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.rt2 b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.rt2 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/P1V29.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.rt2-border {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.rt2 .inner {margin:10px 10px 275px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

[Image: Ralla_by_Nina2.png]

Messages In This Thread