Flame in the sunshine
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#lilianatextt {width:430px; margin:auto; padding:10px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... _trans.png); background-position:center; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
#lilianatextt .lyric {width:100%; margin:0px; padding-top:15px; text-align:right;}
#lilianatextt .lyric .calli {font-family:'Calligraffitti', sans-serif; font-size:2em;}
#lilianatextt b {margin:0px; padding:15px; display: block}
.lilwordcount {font-family:'Calligraffitti', sans-serif; text-align:right; padding:0px; padding-top:20px; width:100%;}
</style>

Liliana Utina
Some pretty lyric goes here trallala

Liliana could see the girl was nervous and felt for her. Lili had been a shy one when she first came to AniWaya, though she was perfectly socialable, she did not like to start conversations too often, though she did if she found a friend, or even someone at the borders, other than that she would let the other do the greeting. She’d been entirely shy for the first few months of living in the pack Thinking back, it had been a whole year since she had joined AniWaya, it had been some ride too, but she was happy with where everythin was ending up.

“It is a pleasure to meet you Analise!”

She smiled and bowed her head to the girl, in respect. Her smile grew when the girl asked when she was due and the woman rubbed her own belly for a second.

“They are due in late June.”

She said, thining of how much she still had to do before then. It would take a lot out of her, but she was ready for these puppies. She looked around then sighed, not wanting to leave, but she felt she would have to return to work so that she could be ready for them, and got up, giving the girl a smile.

“Well I’m afraid I have to get going, there’s still plenty to do around here, it was nice meeting you I hope to meet again.”

Word Count: 000
[/html]

Messages In This Thread