M - running up that road
It was illogical? What was so illogical about refusing to sleep with your niece, whom you were pretty sure you didn’t even like to begin with? He probably hated her, but he kept fucking talking to her. He kept coming back. She was poison and he knew it, but he was a moth to the flame. He cut himself to feel the pain; that was the analogy he would use to describe his interactions with Talitha. He knew nothing good would come of it, but somehow it was better than conversing with the other clanmembers. But he still hated her.

Hybrid blanched when Talitha continued to speak, growling when she mentioned that it would be beneficial. How the fuck would it would be beneficial to bring more inbred little pups into the world when so many packs had their stupid, inbred wolves that couldn’t tell left from right? It was fucking wrong.

“Don’t you fucking –” he began as Talitha tried to speak ill of Valkyrie. He couldn’t find any reason to defend her though. His daughter was kind, gentle, and good-hearted: she was no warrior. He hadn’t even seen her yet since she returned to Inferni and he knew there was no point. Coyotes like her were too soft.

“I don’t want a fucking family,” he growled. “I don’t fucking want anything.” Except Gabriel. “Besides, I’m fucking gay. I’d rather fuck your dad than you,” he added. Chew on that. Ignore what had happened with Aeron, who was perhaps the only other real coyote in Inferni.

Messages In This Thread