M - running up that road
He moved his ears every which way, unable to decide of he was angry, irritated, annoyed, bored, enraged, or just pissed off. He kept his eyes narrowed as she spoke, not trusting himself to butt in just yet. Yes, she and Ezekiel were both rather useless little creatures. Ezekiel was a stupid little boy who would never measure up to who his father was and shouldn’t even bother: he was a horrible Aquila. Gabriel had only chosen him to lead because he had been injured. Never would Gabriel have chosen such a weak successor otherwise, especially not one that had barely lived in Inferni. Hybrid had forgiven Gabriel for his past transgressions: leaving Inferni; but he could not forgive Ezekiel.

“They won’t be his grandchildren,” Hybrid began in a gravelly tone. “They’ll be… half-siblings and grandchildren both over,” he explained, disgusted. “Asphyxia did that to my father and my uncle and now my half-siblings are both that and my cousins. It’s fucking wrong.” His statement was flat. “I won’t fucking do this for anyone, not while I have my fucking morals,” he sneered. “I won’t let you trick me the fuck into this or try to make me do this. I know you’re trying and I can hear it, but you’re fucking… it’s fuck…” He couldn’t put any of it into words.

Fuck no.

Messages In This Thread