Rape and Revenge
Shiloh was dehydrated and the pain running though her thin almost weakly body was enough to bring a whimper to her muzzle. She was delusional from blood loss and pain but could see more white fur and the smell of Leon close by.
She attempted to mover out of the ball she was in but as she moved pain threatened to consume her, make her pass out. She could almost make out Ayasha and Ralla but her vision swam in and out of focus. She shook from the lack of water in her system, her water bag must have been lost in the throes of the fight she had been in.

"Water..." she whispered faintly, reaching for the white cover paw close by. She reached for Ralla, wanting to hold the woman's hand for comfort, for reality that seemed to be slipping away. Her right shoulder throbbed painfully from where she had fallen on a sharp rock. The pain in her shoulder and lower body made her grimace and whine softly. She hearing went in and out like her vision but she could hear Leon's question and the anger his voice held as he asked. How could she tell him she wasn't strong enough to protect herself and that she was just trying to help a stranger who looked lonely. How could she tell him or Ralla that she was assaulted by said stranger and fought him while he raped her. She started to cry at the though of no one being able to love her because of what had happened to her and closed her eyes against the pain blooming in her chest.

"Let...me die. I.... cannot be loved... this way.... he.... hurt me. I.... tried to fight.... him off.... but I was.... I was..." she choked on the word raped and the effort to talk over the pain racking her body was starting to take it toll. Her vision started to turn dark and she continued to reach for Ralla, reach for someone who wanted her there, wanted her in this world. She whimpered one last time before letting the darkness envelop her and drag her under. Her last thought was why.... why was she always the one to hurt, to loose so much and gain so little. Why was she unloved?

Messages In This Thread