Rape and Revenge
She gave a soft whine to her mother as Shiloh was obviously getting worse. She was almost crying. She reverted back to some more childish ways of talking. Mommy? What's wrong with her? Is she going to be OK? She wanted to say no to going to get help but didn't want to disobey her mother. She was torn as to what to do. Her gaze flicked between Ralla and Shiloh.

Her choice was made easier by Leon coming. She answered both of them. I don't know what happened to her. She let out a howl of pain and I came here and saw her and called fo help and... She wasn't able to talk as she was sobbing. I don't want her to die, mommy! She was absolutely miserable and worried about her friend.

She didn't really pay attention to what Shiloh said about what happened to her, which was a good thing for her. She did hear that she can't be loved. Still crying, she gave Shiloh a kiss on the forehead. I love Shiloh. You're like my big sister. I don't want you to die. I'm not gonna let that happen. She curled back around her and put her arms around her.

Messages In This Thread