Take this torture from my head [p]
[html]
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... ground.png)" width="377" cellpadding="13" cellspacing="0">
-insane rambling-

The white female watched, intrigued, at the other's actions. It was obvious she was making some sort of ointments or remedies, perhaps, but.. Well she was too tired to feel embarrassed by this. Normally she would have gotten angry, the shame of having been found like this, weak and helpless, but she didn't bother even thinking of it. She welcomed the other's presence, rather, too tired to feel much else than gratitude. Although, she hadn't thought she looked that bad, though judging by her aunt's reaction she blatantly did.

Mew laid still as the older female lit up the fireplace and started mixing different herbs together. It was a long time since Mew had seen her, aside from the pack meeting, and it was nice, in a way. Hanna was blatantly an openly kind person, even calling her love yet they had never spoken much even when she was a pup. The word wrapped itself around a little warm patch in her heart, despite her tiredness and pains. Mew had never felt much fondness towards family members, it didn't come as easy to her as others, but right now she appreciated her aunt's presence greatly. She felt so beaten that she really just wanted someone to take care of her, in great contrast to her normal independent mentality. Having still said nothing, Mew winced a little as the aunt put something - a spider web? - onto her damaged ear, and the ivory femme lifted her head up from its position on her front paws. She should explain this. Her voice didn't sound nearly as tired as she really was, clear and strong. An inferni attacked me, I was stupid enough to wander into their packlands without noticing. She didn't feel bad to reveal her silliness, Hanna seemed as if she would not think worse of her for it. But it gnawed on her sense of honor. A lie would too, so there was no coming around it, though. This isn't really what I had pictured a possible meeting between us to be, but thank you. With a little smile, she made eye contact with the dark femme to ensure she understood that she really meant it, before a wince played on her face and she put her head down on her paws again. It was painful to keep it up, with the blows she had gotten to her neck, and especially with her shoulder.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread