Warmth of the soul
[html]

387 words/ I suppose that the thread has already come to an end...well, then i think that this will be my last post ^^

Death wasn't a topic that Luna enjoyed, but she didn't despised either. No, she loved life, and death was part of the life. However, certain topics unnerved her, specially if they were about violence. Having grown in a safe and joyful enviroment, free of any kind of violence, didn't exactly turned her into a very hard female.

So when Niro told her about the one who had caused so much damaged and ended getting killed trying to harm some other poor soul, she shuddered, looking down to the pup. He was still on her lap, devouring what remained from the berries, staining both of them with the purple juice. Who would guess that somebody would enjoy hurting an innocent being. "I see. It is kinda sad, but I'll follow your advice." The last words were hesitant. Luna's nature was that. She trusted people easily, maybe too much for her own good. She would have to learn to be less trustful.

Finally the food was over, and the man was satisfied. The pup seemed to have finished his part too, because he seemed to loose interest on her berry-stained hand. The woman found her smile again and petted the pup's head once more before standing up, dusting her skirt off and picking up her statchel. "I understand. I can see that he enjoyed the berries after all." She said, rolling her eyes. "And say hello to his mother as well." She said. Soon she would have to find a good place where to crawl up and let herself drift into sleep. At this thought, a yawn escaped her mouth.

"Well, my best wishes to you. It was nice to meet you two." She said, emphasizing the statement by looking at the pup. Slowly, she backed away, waving her hand. "I hope to see you again!" When she lost sight of the males, the earthen-colored female turned around, forcing her sore legs to keep on. Staying in the same position for too long wasn't something that would do any good to her limbs. And as she walked further, the familiar figure of Kali appeared beside her. But Luna didn't pay attention to her. No, she was daydreaming, something very normal on her. She had made new friends today. I like them, i hope that i can see them again...

<style type="text/css">
.lunatrees-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.slunatrees b {font-weight:bold; color:#e4d297; letter-spacing:1px}
.lunatrees p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.lunatrees {margin:0 auto; background-color:#937b22; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2ypngir.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#beb88b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #3f340d; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread