Just one of those days
shitty fail post.. sorry

300+

He smiled a little as she apologised for waking him up, he sniffed at the air as she mentioned rabbit and his stomach suddenly growled its hunger at them both. He chuckled and took the rabbit from her looking the small beast over, it was a good size for the young scout in training, plump and succulent, his mouth was watering already at the thought of devouring it. He gave her a knowing wink "Rabbit is my favorite, how did you know that?" Teasing smile was on his face despite the tired of his eyes dragging the lids down to half covered, yawn left his maw covered by an earthen paw.

"Analise is fine, she is excited to be nearly accepted into the adult part of the pack and given a rank, myself I am trying to move up to the next rank but until the Kalona sees fit to let me.." He shrugged his broad shoulders and tossed back his massive head, staring at the trees above them for a second before returning gaze upon the woman child. To her question about his sleeping he shook his head slowly, he did not wish to burden his problems upon the young one but he could see she was fast becoming an adult much like his daughter, his eyes shifted from left to right,

"When you have problems and worries like I do, your mind sometimes refuses to switch off and you lay awake all night thinking about stuff over and over but that is not for now to talk about." He waved a paw in the air as though shooing away the words that had been said. She wanted to know his mother tongue? He raised a paw to his chin and rubbed it thoughtfully, all thoughts of food forgotten in the pursuit of knowledge,

"Well before I can teach you, I need to know what you know, so chicka what Spanish do you know? If any?"

Messages In This Thread