Just one of those days
She smiled back at him but grinned at him when she heard his stomach growl. She raised her eyebrow as she handed it to him. As he looked it over, she smirked. Does the rabbit pass your expert opinion? she teased him. At it being his favorite, she gave a slight shrug. Doesn't everyone like to eat rabbit?

Apparently Leon was still tired. As he talked about his daughter, she cocked her head to the side. I still have to meet her, you know. What profession is she going into? Does she know yet? She playfully glared at him for not letting her meet his daughter.

Ayasha nodded at his explanation. She had no real experience in that area. The only time she had not been sleeping is because of her younger siblings. But that was a half hour at the most. But she was amused by the waving the topic away. At his question about Spanish, she shook her head. None, except what you've said around me but I don't know what it means. Though if you're not going to teach me, I can always go ask your brother. He'll do anything for me. She crossed her arms across her chest.

Messages In This Thread