Just one of those days
omg im sooo tired D: sorry for crap failpost

"I pronounce this rabbit to be spectacular and is something I shall enjoy eating later." He packed the dead rabbit away neatly within his satchel for later when he could cook it and maybe share it with Analise if the girl was willing and hungry. He returned his attention to her, and realised her words were true that she had not met Analise yet and 'hmmed' to himself, he shook his head to her question of what profession she was going to take,

"I could not tell you because I don't think she knows herself yet." He listened raptly as she spoke of her experience with spanish, before pointing a finger at her and waving it cheekily with a large smile on his face, "Ack! J'adore is empty headed, he knows nothing. I shall teach you and you shall learn well." Chuckle accompanied his words that shook the massive shoulders with mirth as the she child woman crossed her arms across her chest in determination.

"ahh okay then, where to start... hmm Hola is Hello. Senorita means Lady. Chicka means Girl. Gracias is Thank you. Maybe we should start with number instead? And letters. Then progress onto words and phrases."

Messages In This Thread