luck, fail me not...
[html]

hello there and welcome to 'souls! apologies for the wait, exams are killing me! if you have any questions, please dont hesitate to PM myself or Kris (Nayru) and we'll be able to help you!

His voice was both soft and gentle, easy enough to tell anyone that he was friend rather than foe. This was evident in the fact that despite the little females ears twitching firmly forward, an indication that she had heard him, her eyes remained tightly shut. Saul allowed a small smile to grace his lips, but the little pup must know that this was no time for childish games. Not only was she severely weak, but she had no idea whether the pack she had stumbled upon was good. Of course, there was no doubt that Dahlia was good, but how could the little female know this. He was tempted to reach out and shake her when she opened amber eyes, still groggy from sleep, starvation and travel. She looked confused and lost and Saul's heart went out to her. She spoke then and Saul allowed ears to flashed back against his head. Despite speaking english, her words were heavily accented in a language he had no idea about. This migth be difficult.

"My name is Saul, little one. I'm here to help. What is your name?"

He asked, making sure he was clear in his vocals. There was nothing worse than a language barrier, and especially in one so young. Of course, the young ones learned quicker than most. Saul thought of Iliya, another pup that appeared to have language difficulties. Perhaps Saul could teach them together. Pushing the thought away for the moment, he look a deep breath. She smelled of sea and illness, death furrowed in her coat. She had been on a boat recently. He wondered how she had missed AniWaya and Cercatori if she'd come from the tip of the island. Still, it was not his job to wonder- he was sure he would find out soon enough. Tail thumping softly on the ground, he reach forward to sniff her properly.

<style>
.saul-q32 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.saul-q32 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saul-q32 b {color:#2A2E1A; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.saul-q32 {background-color:#CFDF97; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/saul.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#737F4B; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:215px 0px 10px 0px; }
.saul-q32-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread