luck, fail me not...
The little puppy seemed to concentrate for the moment, her brow wrinkling and a look of intense frustration. He imagined it would be harder for her to translate what he was saying, and then translate her own thoughts into something intelligable. However, he did know that it was much easier to learn things as a child and Verloren would be just fine as long as he had regular interaction with the pack members. All of them spoke english, aside from a few of the newer members like Iliya who he had found out spoke Russian. But he was doing well in learning to speak english and Verloren would do well too. She spoke then, her voice once again accented. "Lost? Interesting." He commented before she spoke up again. He could call her lost? That was absurd. She had a name, her name was Verloren. "I think I'll stick with Verloren, little one." He said with a smile. She was very cute.

A carefully placed paw on her head was met with a grin and Saul smiled back at her. She was certainly very charismatic and this would serve her well in Dahlia. She shuffled forward as he went to pull his paw away, keeping the slight pressure on her head. He leaned down, black nose nuzzling into her neck as he gave her the first taste of the Dahlia scent. She would soon be coated in the collective scent that clung to all their bodies, the perfume of the flowers and the forest and the sea. They were such a mixture that it was hard to put voice to what the scent of Dahlia was. However, the little pups yaps made his laugh- he had his answer.

"Then perhaps we should go and find some food eh, little one?"

He didnt need her confirmation again and he moved to stand. She was sure to follow. The day was still very young and the male planned on taking the little pup around Dahlia to get used to the territory and to see if he could find Iliya. He was sure those two would get on well.

-exit saul and verloren-

Messages In This Thread