what's a world without enigma?
[html]

Word Count :: 426 Derp, it was totally ambiguity on my part, but in the last post, when speaking of Anathema she wasn't really talking in a mean tone, I just meant that her smile is just pretty derpy cruel-lookin' in general. <3 No biggie~

The coyote listened with interest at this, finding it a satisfying answer. She did not know the bi-colored woman's rank; she may as well be speaking to a Zepar-ranked canine, but the hybrid did not care. From what she remembered of Anathema, news spread quickly and they were rather open canines with their thoughts and opinions. Perhaps that had simply been the effect of thirty canines in those caves, however; the sable hued woman had no idea of knowing how many the pack numbered now.

“That's good to hear,” the hybrid woman said, nodding her head a few times as she picked gingerly at the meat Molca had presented to the pair. “There is no ill in me toward my old home,” she said before the first bite, and quickly moved on to other subjects. “Her name is Molcaxitl, and she belongs to me -- body and soul,” the hybrid woman said, a faint air of pride in her. It was not quite so overbearing as to become arrogance, but it lingered there nonetheless.

“She is from where I was raised. There, the weak serve the strong. Poor Axi could not survive on her own in the wicked world -- she was nearly dead when she washed ashore,” the sable woman confessed, pausing only to select a small chunk of meat and place it on her tongue, swallowing before continuing. “I protect her in turn for her servitude, you see,” the woman said, rationalizing her ownership of the coyote rather simply. Molca was another class of canine entirely, unworthy of any full rights granted to herself or Axelle. Still, Eris was not a cruel owner. Molca could attest to that.

“It's a good trade-off,” the coyote said, tilting her head toward the thin coyote. “Wouldn't you agree, Molca?” The Auxiliary crooned toward her slave, teeth still bared in that venom smile. The woman smiled, though it was not without weariness, and nodded her agreement. “Momoztli delivered me to Miss Eris,” the slave said, surprising the coal coyote. She had never heard the tawny coyote speak in such a manner, and though she did not wish to engage her slave in true conversation in front of a virtual stranger, the hybrid filed the comment away for later, turning back toward Axelle with a fainter version of her fierce smile. “Momoztli is her god,” the hybrid murmured, explaining the comment with a sort of pity now. Eris did not take stock in Momoztli anymore -- he was a falsehood, proven so by Eternian lies.

<style>
#simple-text {
font-family:georgia; serif;
font-size:12px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:16px; }
#simple-text p {
text-indent:50px; }
#simple-text b {
letter-spacing:.5px; }
#simple-text hr {