what's a world without enigma?
[html]

It’s okay, I understand =] Life is busyyyy – anddd you can end it with your next reply (whenever that is Tongue) You could have Eris answer Axe’s questions and then just yeahh have everyone leave I guess?

Word Count: 355

After the food was finished, there wasn’t much else to do, but sit and converse. Axelle always spoke of what was on her mind, whether it was good or bad or just curious thoughts to be put out in the open. Either way, she felt no shame in asking others about daring topics because she didn’t see such topics as being audacious. If Axelle were to acquire a slave, she would be more a companion to them than a master, but that was just how she saw things. Others saw things differently, as did most of the world from each other. No two beings thought the same, no matter how one would slice it.

Axelle shifted down to her Secui form as she listened to Eris answer her questions. When she was shifted down to a more comfortable state, she smiled to her dark friend. ”I’m grateful for the food and warmth. And also the interesting lesson about slaves…” Not that it was a ‘lesson’, but it had informed her enough to know what the whole thing was about now. She brought a question up from a few minutes ago, ”Don’t you and Molca come from the same place? Why don’t you both speak the same language?” This confused Axelle a little, ”I mean, of course, Eris, you’ve come here and lived her for a bit, while she hasn’t, but you don’t remember any of the language from when you lived there?” Probably prodding and stepping into daring territory again, but she did it all with kindness and curiosity.

The two-toned fae would wait until her friend had answered her before mentioning her leave and thanking both of the females, yes even the slave, for the meal. Then she would take her leave back to her packlands. Axelle did wait until Eris answered her question before saying calmly, ”I must be off now, but thank you for everything and I hope to see you soon, Eris.” After she dipped her head slightly in farewell to the Salsolan, she slightly nodded toward Molca as well. Then she turned for her depart, leaving the ladies to themselves.

<style type="text/css">
.waterbeads-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.waterbeads b {font-weight:bold; color:#a48da4; letter-spacing:1px}
.waterbeads p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.waterbeads {margin:0 auto; background-color:#a3676b; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/qxtjcp.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c89eaa; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #50333a; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread