what's a world without enigma?
[html]

The hybrid watched with mute fascination as the other's form shifted, becoming more massive and four-legged. The transition stopped around Secui form, and Eris's yellow-green eyes appraised the half-and-half coloration of the Anatheman appreciatively, though her sable-hued face hardly changed. You're quite welcome, she said, perfectly polite. It would seem the questions weren't done, however, and Eris considered her companion's inquiry a moment before she answered

I never bothered to learn Molca's language, regrettably. My family gave me a slave able to speak Molca's language and my own native tongue, and no learning was required of me, she said, albeit lacking her usual pride and swagger. It was not a choice that the coyote was particularly proud of, but she didn't think it was necessary to concoct a lie to keep Axelle from knowing the truth. It was in the past, and Eris was a different sort of canine now -- or, at least, she hoped she was.

Axelle's departure was quick and kind, with the Anatheman adding another thanks before taking her leave. Eris returned this with a smile and a dip of her head, yellow-green eyes watching the other female's retreat back toward Anathema. Take care of yourself, she called, taking a few moments before she packed up her own things, instructing Molca to douse the fire with dirt and ensure no single wisp of smoke survived.

<style>
#simple-text {
font-family:georgia, serif;
font-size:12px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:16px; }
#simple-text p {
text-indent:50px; padding:0; margin:10px 0; }
#simple-text .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:11px;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#simple-text b {
letter-spacing:.5px; }
#simple-text b:before {
content: open-quote; }
#simple-text b:after {
content: close-quote; }
#simple-text b.npc {
letter-spacing:.5px;
font-style:italic; }
#simple-text hr {
width:85%;
margin: 10px auto; }
#simple-text .infotable td {vertical-align:top; text-align:center; }
#simple-text #location{background-image:url('http://www.soulsrpg.com/images/BSMapPixels_subterr.jpg'); width:150px;height:150px;border:1px solid #000000;margin-left:5px;background-position:51% 19%;}
#simple-text #pushpin{position:relative;left:53px;top:44px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread