grave reunions
[html]
WORD COUNT→233
Short and kinda derpy. >.> The rest will be better; I just suck at starting. Also, I think I misspelled Ralla's rank. Backdated: May 22nd.

The trip with Ralla from the borders to the Town Hall was short, at least in the blue eyes of the youngest Amara who could only think upon the future, telling her brother the news of their father. She tried to listen to the snowy woman as best she could, but it simply wasn't done easily. She needed to see Dawali before the exhaustion of travel overtook her, and so when she was told that they had arrived at their destination, and that Dawali lived within the Town Hall, relief washed over her autumn-hued features. She was quick to bid the Etikaele Gata farewell in order to enter the building alone; it was news only for her brother.

Chitsa glanced about in vague confusion as she tried to find the man she knew to be her brother. "Dawali! Dawali, I need to see you!" Her voice called out to him, tinged with her irritation and lack of energy, grumpy that he hadn't come to meet her at the borders himself. Not once did she think that he had good reason; why would he, when it was his sister who needed his audience? Or perhaps her voice had not penetrated the walls of the building, or the village itself, or even deep into the forest. It didn't matter at that moment, of course — she was there, and she expected him to be as well.

<style>
.zero-sidewalk p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.zero-sidewalk b {color:#4a4e01; font-family: times,serif; font-size:14px;}
.zero-sidewalk {font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#555555; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#AFA79A; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/jRNxH.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:190px 0px 5px 0px; border:none; width:500px; border-radius:20px; -moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread