I close the blinds and turn away..
[html]

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk42 ... n_bot3.jpg) repeat-x scroll center bottom; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial; width: 365px; margin-top: -50px;">
ooc//sometimes beginnings aren't so simple
Short, sorry.

ic\\sometimes goodbye's the only way

Hearing his return in Italian made the female's eyes widen in alarm. Licantropi... Lycanthropy? But everyone knows that werewolves aren't real! That thought was countered by that niggling little voice of Reason in the back of her head that was saying, Obviously they are, because you were attacked by some miles from here and another is sitting in front of you. "Quelqu'un dans votre tas peut me faire un loup-garou? Ummm..." She'd just realized that he would more than likely not understand her question any more than he'd really understood of her previous queries.

Considering a moment the words he used, Genevieve poked at his language, "I become licantropa? Can your mother make me werewolf?" He might find it strange that she requested his mother specifically, but she'd not let on as of yet to what had happened. Werewolf or no, there were some situations that took a mothering, female hand. This was one of them.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread