It is said that time heals all wounds
[html]

*huffs and puffs* I ish here... X.X (Nootau: Not visible)

The day was yet young and the sun was still growing strong in the sky, signalling the peak of spring and the summer that would come. Quickly the wolfess was realizing that Nova Scotia was a cool climate, even though the hot months were creeping up on them, and she didn't mind in the least. On the other hand, she was also realizing the darker truths behind her new duty; discipline, truth, and law. Ralla had not been so held within these things since her escape from her previous tribe, but now... Guilt was gnawing at her core as she wrestled with a personal demon that fought for dominance, and at its center was her mate; Kemo... What was she to do? No one else but the two of them and the other AniWayan knew, and Ralla didn't even know the other AniWayan. Was it someone amongst them? It couldn't be; there had been no reports other than Shiloh's rape, and that was done by a Cour des Miracles dog. It ate at her and worried her to the point where she began to beg Kemo to stay in the most obscure of Itse duties, which were primarily composed of watching the pups and menial tasks in the field. What was she to do...?

She thought about all of this as she made her way to the field, supposing Kemo was there and wanting to check up on him as she left the pups to be watched over by Nootau. She knew that he had changed--truly he had--but there was a difference between what she could forgive and what her duty demanded of her, and ever since she had expressed her fears to Nootau, she had tried her hardest to keep an eye on her mate. She never expected to come upon Ayasha there instead, although the surprise was not unpleasant in the least. The white child--for even though she was a Tsula Agateno, she was still young--was conversing with one of the newer members, a woman with a past almost as obscured as Ralla's. "Hello," she greeted the both of them, face not letting on to her personal torments. "I don't believe we've met, although you've seemed to have met my daughter already," Ralla said, walking over to Ayasha and stroking her hair affectionately. She found she quite liked being a mother; it was rewarding, and showing tenderness and having someone to show tenderness to was wonderful. "My name is Ralla. When did you come to our tribe?"

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style>
.fireplz .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.fireplz p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.fireplz b {color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#ffffff 0px 0px 2px; }
.fireplz {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Unspc.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.fireplz-border {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.fireplz .inner {margin:10px 10px 320px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>
[/html]

[Image: Ralla_by_Nina2.png]

Messages In This Thread