It is said that time heals all wounds
[html]

new posting order, maybe help?/ 564 words

She was aware that she was a mood killer right now; Ayasha and Ralla had not done a thing and they had been very nice to her so far. She looked and saw the sadness and sympathy that went deeply into those beautiful blue eyes; the sort of gaze that tugged at her heart strings even more. This was who Amaterasu really was, a scared woman that tried to hide from her feelings with being sarcastic, occasional sex with strangers and it was this little pup that brought her out. She rolled her shoulders a little from keeping them from getting too stiff; things had gone so quickly that it was nearly enough to make her head roll. These two reminded her so much of her mother that it was killing her just a little; they way they were so happy around each other. Amy would of course keep her dead family to herself since she never wanted to admit that it had truly happened. Her shoulders slumped again and even her tail looked like it was dead and lifeless; making no motion to sway or wag at all. Amy could take over right now but then she would just be confused and it would confuse the two wolves in front of her.

To the questions she was presented with she had no clue where to start; she was not even sure what part of Canada she was in. As to why she had come well that was of course her business; she was not about to go cry rape to bring even more attention to herself. “Alaska is further north of Nova Scotia, but I am not sure about the exact location” she stated as she gave Ayasha a little more attention. “And as to why I am here… that is personal, no offense”. It was of course to be safe from Lucifer but it was also to find Leon again. Now her legs were starting to cramp; having no idea how long she had been sitting on this rock. Her furry rump was starting to feel sore; but of course it was not like she was not familiar with that feeling. Then she saw that Ayasha was offering her a cute little wooden fish; this girl was certainly a very kind soul. She managed to crack a weak smile across her muzzle; maybe this was a sign that things were going to turn around for her. That little gesture had warranted some truth; on both parts of course.

She slowly reached for the fish, palming it and looking at it with her golden eyes. “Thank you Ayasha, I will treasure it for as long as I live”. And that was the gospel truth and it would be with her for as long as she lived. She did not know how to carve but she could tell that the little wolf had put some real effort into this little masterpiece. Holding it in her paw she sighed and looked up to them again, someone needed to know. “Okay I come here to find refuge from a certain male wolf and to find someone, a certain male that made quite an impact on me.” Now she had to wonder if these two girls knew who Leon was. “I do not suppose, either of you know Leon?” she asked in the hopes that they did.

<style type="text/css">
.amaterasu-amy b {font-weight:bold; color:#76080c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.amaterasu-amy .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#76080c}
.amaterasu-amy p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.amaterasu-amy {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#515151; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/WbByp.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 220px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread