It is said that time heals all wounds
Ayasha’s sharp eyes noticed that as Amaterasu looked between herself and Ralla, she seemed to…deflate. This was not a good thing and Ayasha’s heart went out to the female. She wondered what exactly it was that caused her to become like that but knew, despite her intense curiosity, not to pry into the Amaterasu’s life. So she just frowned slightly at the fact that she seemed to cause her new acquaintance sorrow. It was obvious that Ayasha tripped something in her memory.

About Alaska, she nodded, stilled confused, and glanced to her mother to see if she knew where it was. If not, she could just ask J’adore. J’adore knew almost everything and was her personal source of knowledge. At Amaterasu not wanting to explain further, Ayasha gave another nod. I understand. And she left it at that, even though she was wanting to know more but if Amaterasu wanted to not talk about then Ayasha wouldn’t push it.

She beamed when the older white female seemed to like her gift. She liked making other wolves happy by giving them carvings. But her attention was recaptured when Amaterasu decided to talk about why she came to AniWaya, even if it was vague. She nodded sagely, as though she understood perfectly, which she didn’t. At Leon, her ears perked up and she nodded emphatically. He’s kinda like my uncle. Well, more like his brother, J’adore is my “uncle.” She grinned. How do you know Leon? Her head cocked to the side as she asked the question.

Messages In This Thread