It is said that time heals all wounds
[html]

sorry for the delay and short post, work is eating my muse/ 564 words

It was very clear that Ayasha could tell that she was feeling sad; to be honest it was hard to hide her emotions when she was feeling very vulnerable. So much had had happened to her that it was hard to keep track of it all. She was also aware that she was causing the young girl even more distress and it just made her feel even worse than before. Golden eyes looking up and she saw that Ayasha was frowning even more and it just wrenched at her heart. She sighed a little and looked down at the grass again; not really sure what she was going to say now. The subject of Alaska just made things even worse; given how that was the cursed place she had lost her whole family. That was the last straw and she was forced into tears once again. She had been holding these emotions back for days and well she was tired of holding it all in. She was sure to startle Ayasha and Ralla again but she could not help it; she needed to cry and she was going to until she felt better. She tugged her legs up and hugged them; crying softly into her snow white fur.

She cried for a good moment before she looked up to the females again; feeling just a little bit better now. The subject quickly changed when she finally told why she had come to the pack in the first place; of course her reasons were still her own. She noticed as the girls ears perked up a little and she was glad to see that she finally might have some sort of lead. “Well I am glad to find someone who knows Leon, I would really like to find him.. and soon”. Was she going to admit that she was raped to these two wolves, odds are not. And she was sure as hell not going to tell this young pup that she and Leon had done the nasty at least four times in a row. “I met him once on the border, he seemed really nice and I just want to say hi again”yeah that sounded like a good enough lie and she hoped that Ralla would not catch on that she was in fact lying through her teeth.

<style type="text/css">
.amaterasu-amy b {font-weight:bold; color:#76080c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.amaterasu-amy .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#76080c}
.amaterasu-amy p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.amaterasu-amy {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#515151; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/WbByp.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 220px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread