M - coming of summer
[html]

<style type="text/css">
#marschristmas {width:410px; background-color:#48342b; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... /mars1.png); background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px; margin:auto;}
#marstext {padding:15px; padding-bottom:450px; font-family:; size: 1em; line-height:1.2em; text-align:justify; color:#c8b18c;}
#marstext i, #marstext b {color:#30599d;}</style>

ooc: Table © Marit +5

She tried to push him away at first, but something he had said must have gotten her to cooperate because she stopped fighting rather quickly. The man hadn't even noticed that he had called her 'love' and was just acting on raw instinct now. She had told him that she had wanted to go to the bed, and he happily took her over to their shared bed, not concerned with what was about to happen on the bed and not realizing the mess that was just about to happen. He had never seen his younger brothers or sisters be born, hell no. His mother made sure that he never would see. So, he never had seen the process of puppies leaving the womb. In his mind he was terrified, because he didn't know what to expect. His ears pulled back on his head, he was starting to get really nervous, his tail also tucked against his left leg because he was nervous. He guided her to the bed and let her lay, and then he just stood off to the side for a moment, wondering what to do next.

Before he could even ask if the woman wanted him to leave, she had pushed out one small bundle of fur. His heart sank into his stomach and he swallowed hard. The smell that had hit him was repulsive to him, and he almost wanted to puke, just out of anxiousness and the smell's obnoxious hold on his nose. Krystalle, I'm going to uh, get some water for you... I'll be back with the bucket from the kitchen, I promise. the man spoke, before he excused himself and he went right into their kitchen and he had grabbed their water bucket and he had walked back into the room. He wanted to be there, but then again he was still scared. He still didn't know what to do with himself, and a small whine from his maw that was uncontrollable had escaped to show this. There was no 'keep cool' in this part of his time. He stayed closer to the door and away from Krystalle if only because his mother had engraved in his mind that no woman wanted company in this point in time of their life. The only thing keeping him there was so he could be easily accessible to the woman.

Mars cleared his throat lightly and his ears still were held flat on his chocolate hair. That one is pretty big...Looks heal-lthy... the man choked the words from his maw as his blue eyes stared at the little beast that had come from her body. He took a deep breath and tried to calm himself again. He needed his composure, for that was the only thing that he had left. So regaining it was the only thing he could do. He took another breath to even himself out, and he blinked his eyes closed for a moment and then opened them and looked at Krystalle. This was one time that he did not change into another when he had done this action. He was lucky this time. The Russo looked at the runt that had come from the woman's body once more. Can I...come closer? he asked, wondering if she would let him see them up close now or if she was going to try and hurt him if he did come close. The man looked very much like a child in expression at the moment, curious as well..

[/html]

Messages In This Thread