[M]ass Suicide
[html]
WARNING This thread contains: graphic violence and extremely offensive material starting with the 1st post. Reader discretion is advised.

WARNING This thread contains: tables with images and graphics of an explicitly violent, gory, or racy nature. Sensitive readers are advised to disable images or to read in a text-only format.
[/html]

[html]

Gemma, come help Teo! D: Bring a medpack!

Pain. It's all Matteo felt. His entire body was either burning or freezing, depending on where. Mostly burning. He sat back on the bed, curling tighter into a ball, his breathing slow but somewhat labored. There was blood. Red stains had soaked into his fur and the blankets, especially the one he held tightly around himself. Everything hurt and with good reason.

He'd stopped by to visit Gemma and Giuseppe, to try and make nice with his brother. His brother hadn't been so willing to do the same. The night had been horrible, unbearable. He'd never seen Giuseppe so angry before. The albino boy's brother had beaten the freedom out of him, that Trovato glint in the boy's eyes was gone. He stared blindly across the room now, praying for something to happen, to pull the images away.

In his head, the night's terrors played over and over vividly. How could he have been so foolish? Giuseppe's right. He thought bitterly. I was being stupid. This whole thing is my fault. Tears threatened to form in his eyes, though he blinked them back, refusing to cry anymore. Alaki doesn't care. Gemma doesn't care. No one cares. Only Giuseppe. I should've known better. Still, it hurt.

It hurt to know that Alaki had been lying. It hurt more than anything. He'd realized something that morning; he loved Alaki. It was a bitter reminder of how naive he'd been. God... now what? Teo buried his face in his arms, hissing as a jolt of pain ran up his side and back. A wet trickle ran down his back and sides and somewhere in his mind, he registered it as being blood. He was bleeding... he'd been bleeding. His wrists...

Teo opened his eyes to glare down at his arms, the long gashes down the bottoms of both. Why did I stop? He'd been cutting again. This time, not as deep, but still deep enough that they bled. If he kept losing blood, he'd likely pass out from blood loss. I don't want to be here anymore... I just want to go back home. He didn't beat me so badly there. I didn't have to worry about falling for someone like... like... His breath hitched again, his chest hurting. ...Alaki. He buried his face into his knees. ...shit.

<style>
.matteoblood .ooc {text-indent:10px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px;}
.matteoblood p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.matteoblood b {font-style:italic; font-weight:bold; color:#2d0000; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#930000 0px 0px 3px; }
.matteoblood {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/gdJG9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff5be; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:370px; text-align:justify; }
.matteoblood-border {width:372px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.matteoblood .inner {margin:250px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread