[M]ass Suicide
[html]

i will prolly edit this and add some moer later but for now i fail ;_;

Giuseppe had said? Giuseppe was a monster of the worst type, those who would harm their own blood for no discernible reason than spite and ill will. The woman visibly swelled with fury and insult as the stream of injected poison came from Matteo's mouth. She held onto his wrists all through his thrashing and shouting at her to leave him, like a mountain that couldn't be moved by mere force, standing firm against the aggressive face and bodily posture with a look of neutrality as though she weren't on the edge of shouting and screaming and finding Giuseppe so she could tear out his throat, no one hurt what Gemma perceived as hers, and she realised she did in fact see this man as belonging to her, however slightly.

When he was done and all was said she regarded him silently for several minutes, eyes coolly and calmly staying on him despite what she felt inside, and then,

"Is that so?" That was the only thing she said for several minutes again eyes still staying upon him, "I wasn't aware that Giuseppe could read my mind and know my thoughts."

<style type="text/css">
.gemmarose2 b {font-weight:bold; color: #800B47; letter-spacing:1px; }
.gemmarose2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:10px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.gemmarose2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.gemmarose2 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color: #ffffff; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... aheart.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color: #FF007F; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread