Empty handed
[html]

OOC: :3 .

Eclipse, though patient enough for a puppy, was getting a little restless waiting for someone to come. She knew it was probably a big territory, though she had not circled it, but she wiggled in her spot until she finally saw the shadow of someone coming, her tail rose high and she wagged it happily, but then stopped, and lay on her belly, her mouth next to her front paws and her double shaded eyes stared up at the large woman in front of her. She stared up at her with curiosity, and could see she saw many years, and this made her much more prominent to show her submissiveness. When the woman asked for her name and why she was here, did she get up, but she didn’t meet eyes with the woman.

“My name is Eclipse Soulstorm ma’am, I- I am here to join your pack.”

She said, from her side glances she could tell that the woman had power here from her stance. The colorings on the woman was something to behold, she’d never really seen anyone like her so she did her best to be subtle about looking at the woman and taking in the coloration of the woman before her. She hoped and prayed too that she would be accepted into the pack, and though she was sure it was a long shot hoped even more that she would be welcomed with few questions.

<style type="text/css">
.mudpie-a02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#77d9f7;}
.mudpie-a02 ooc {padding:0px; font-size:10px;}
.mudpie-a02 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; font-size:12px;}
.mudpie-a02 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#313433; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/157c6iw.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 20px 0px 500px 0px; font-family:cambria; font-size:12px; color:#f8f7f2; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread