Empty handed
[html]

OOC: She thinks she's being sly hahaha

Eclipse waitedly, as patient as the young pup could, though when she heard the first telltale sign that she was accepted, she couldn’t help but let her tail go It wagged like it had never before, and she had a grin on her face, though that quickly deminished as the woman asked about her travels, she looked down and spoke in a low soft voice.

“ I- I traveled far ma’am. A long time...

She said, stopping. That was true, she had been traveling for some time, but that was after everything went down for her and her own immediate family. She stalled for time trying to think of how to answer the woman about where she came from. She was not a liar, and she would not put down miss-truths in front of some one who had just accepted her into their pack.

“I can hunt, or I am learning, and i can cook..... well kinda, but I will learn that too!”

She said finally skipping the question she was having trouble with entirely. She didn’t want Anu to know she had lived so close, that would mean she would bring the girl right back, and she was not ready to face her family, not her own family but the Dahlia family. She wasn’t ready to see their unhappy faces, she missed them, but she knew if she came back and got close to any of them she would find them turning their back on her.. just like her daddy

<style type="text/css">
.mudpie-a02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#77d9f7;}
.mudpie-a02 ooc {padding:0px; font-size:10px;}
.mudpie-a02 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; font-size:12px;}
.mudpie-a02 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#313433; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/157c6iw.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 20px 0px 500px 0px; font-family:cambria; font-size:12px; color:#f8f7f2; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread