Empty handed
[html]

we can end this sooooooon

There's nothing left for me, but this...

No, life would not be easy for the pup, and by the looks of her it seemed like she had already seen hard days and lonely nights. There was food here, the members of the pack able hunters, and there would be a roof over her head. Eclipse's days of wondering and roaming were over, it was time for rest and for her to grow properly. Anu nodded, a long time for this pup could have been weeks, maybe as long as a month. It was wrong for her to have been left to her own devices, and it made the gray woman wondered where her parents were. But, it mattered little now that she was at the edge of Crimson Dreams. She would be protected now, her puphood able to be reformed and played out like it should have been while she trolled through neutral lands on her own. There was no use blaming another for her condition, so Anu asked not what happened to make her stray from her dam and sire.

She only listened to her skills, the unanswered question not going unnoticed. Anu respected strength and yielded to power but she saw honesty as the most honored of traits any beast could have. That was what she followed, that was what she sought. But silence was not a lie, and she could tell that an open question was not in the hopes of deceiving Anu.

To learn is a skill in itself, there are many in Crimson Dreams that can teach you. My name is Anu, I can show you where the pack stays. And perhaps you can tell me a bit more about what you like to do. There is plenty of playing here, along with learning. The woman came close to the pup then, her black nose touching the top of her head just as she did with her own children and the other children on Crimson Dreams.

<style type="text/css">
.anujune2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;}
.anujune2-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; text-align:right;}
.anujune2-text {font-size:14px; font-family: 'Meddon', arial, serif; text-align:center;}
.anujune2 p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 60px; margin:0px;}
.anujune2 {margin:0 auto; width:530px; background-color:#; background-image:url(http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h37 ... jun02a.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:0px solid #4e4d4d; padding: 0px 0px 60px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.5px; text-align:justify;}

.anujune2-border1 {width:540px; border:0px solid #e3e7ec; margin:0 auto; }
.anujune2-line1 {width:540px; border-bottom:0px dotted #4e4d4d; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread