as the future repeats today
[html]

Sorry for taking so darn long! <33 And you got his coat description absolutely perfect Wink

He remembered what Nayru had said at the meeting about getting the vineyards up to par. If he had somewhere cool to put the shark then he would join her...he'd planned on cutting up whatever he could from it and storing it below ground or in the basement of the old house that he and his children lived in. There was a tree nearby...perhaps the shade would be enough to keep it until he was finished here.

"I see. I'd been meaning to help...I haven't seen Nayru in a few weeks. I tend to keep to myself..I hadn't even met you, yet. Sorry about that. How long have you been in the pack?" He approached, taking the ropes from his shoulders and allowing the beast to fall to the ground in the shade of the tree before he entered the vineyard. "Gideon Stormbringer." He said.

Now that he was inside of the garden he could see the progress she had made. The areas that she had been working on were looking very nice and neat, indeed. Her question about the shark brought his head back up again. "I was bitten by one of those when I was younger...I wanted to pull one out of the ocean and give it a good beating" He grinned. "I'll eat it, of course. The fins taste pretty good. I've been fishing since I was real young."

<style>
.giddeongrass .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; margin:0px auto;}
.giddeongrass p {padding:5px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.giddeongrass b {font-weight:bold;}
.giddeongrass { background-color:#33541B; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/WAUyO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; }
.giddeongrass .inner {margin:110px 10px 20px 10px; padding:10px; background-color:#fff; background-repeat:repeat; background-position: top center; -moz-opacity: 0.7; opacity: 0.5; filter: alpha(opacity=40); border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread