Rain, rain, go away.
[html]

There were few things that Gideon hated more than the rain or getting wet. The only thing that was worse than getting soaked by the rain was getting soaked by the rain in the autumn or spring when it was quite a bit chillier outside. He didn't favor the idea of standing and shaking somewhere with a wet coat. He'd once been a large male with toned muscles and enough fat to spare, but he was leaner now.

Blue-green eyes met the green of his sibling's as he heard Saul's voice behind him. He had seen his brother often enough during his recovery, often bringing Melee and Range by to visit their uncle and Siku. He had been told that there was a little girl living with his brother, but hadn't had the chance to meet her yet. She always seemed to be out somewhere whenever he came by. Maybe it wasn't coincidence. He was proud of Saul for taking the girl in and offering her a home. They were a kindhearted pair, he and Siku.

He raised his hand in greeting and approached his brother, moving quickly to avoid getting wet. "The rain drove me beneath that tree; I hadn't realized your cabin was so close, brother!" He shouted. "I had been fishing...obviously, I guess. Haha. How have you guys been doing?" He pulled one fish off the string and offered it to Saul as he came nearer.

<style type="text/css">
.jamesxmas b {font-weight:bold; color:#98796e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.jamesxmas-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3c302c; text-align:center;}
.jamesxmas p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.jamesxmas {margin:0 auto; width:338px; background-color:#cbc7b3; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ames02.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 0px 0px 180px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3c302c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.jamesxmas-border1 {width:340px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread