its a new dawn
[html]
Eugh. Is short. Sorries.

She spit water from her mouth, the water that had not yet been warmed by the sun of Summer chilling the bones of the thin-furred woman. The Latin grimaced. Oh, she was not fond of this Nova Scotian world, this place she'd followed Mars to. If she'd only stayed in the desert. It was warm in the desert. It was warm in all of the places she'd traveled to before, but Mars had to drag her to this frigid world on the other side of her comfort zone.

The younger male, naturally, noticed as she came back to shore. As he chuckled, she looked towards him, wringing out the longer fur atop her head. He was right. It wasn't warm, not warm at all. "Don' seem like this place is ever warm. Rains too much, 'n there's that white stuff durin' the cold season." Her displeasure coated her rough words as white-tipped hands attempted to rid her tan fur from the clinging dampness. She couldn't go home to her children wet; sure, she had no knowledge of how to take care of puppies, but she assumed that a chill like hers would not be beneficial to their smaller bodies. The topic was changed to her welfare as Saul asked if she'd settled in — a simple nod was given in quick response before she opened her mouth. "Yeah, me 'n Mars, we found a place. He found it, guess I should say. Wasn' really big on wanderin' 'round for a while." Her words were followed with a flighty laugh and vibrant smile, things not seen frequently during the months of her time in Cercatori d'Arte. She rubbed at one elbow. "He's good for that. 'n you? We didn' really get ta talk much when I got here; wasn' really in a talkin' mood."

<style type="text/css">
.krystalle-writing b {font-weight:bold; color:#001b27; letter-spacing:1px; }
.krystalle-writing .ooc {font-style:italic;font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; padding:5px 10px;border-bottom:1px dotted #868686;}
.krystalle-writing p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px;}
.krystalle-writing {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/1409emt.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:0px 0px 285px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#494949; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;outline:1px solid #FFFFFF;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread