Move Along
[html]

'Why is it' Galileo said, his voice filled with questioning and wonder, 'That as soon as a man pulls out his sword, one thinks his only aim is to attack...' Galileo raised his own eyebrow, flashing a sly grin towards the femme. He composed himself quickly, loosing the sly, flirtatious grin and standing tall. 'I, as a gentleman, have no plans to attack a woman'. His words were said strongly, stated more than spoke.

Galileo frowned disdainfully and glanced the other way. 'Here is neutral territory' he stated firmly, 'I am here because I choose to be'. His tone had softened by a great deal. Galileo turned away with a fresh sigh, his eyes cast downward. He had no true reason to be here at this moment in time. But it had been his feet that had brought him to where he now stood.

The question pressed on him had seemed unfair, he had every right to be there. Galileo frowned, shrugging off his coat and un-buttoning his shirt, which was also taken off. He was in no mood for dressing properly today. The blazer fell onto the floor on top of the gentleman's grey satchel with the soft thud of fabric falling. Blumine eyes cast a glance towards the female , over his shoulder. Another soft breeze rattled the leaves on the trees, brushing the male's dark hair around also.

<style>
.gal01.ooc {font-style:italic; }
.gal01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.gal01 b {color: #CAB802; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.gal01 {background-color: #EAE8D4; border:5px solid #91A90A; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color: #91A90A; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify;}
.gal01-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #91A90A; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread