Let's Gather Wood
WC:282

Shiloh was asleep in the town hall, her nightmares forcing her to wake again. It was early morning and as Shiloh got up, whispering her prayers to the great spirits for letting her live another day. She got up on shaking legs, finding her water bag and her whittling bag. She took a swig of her water before heading out side to the great fire. She hadn't been eating much lately because she had been waking up sick, her nightmares too vivid to let her keep the bile down that threatened come up even after she had some water. She went over to the great fire and noticed Ayasha sitting wit her squirrel carving. It had come along well and Shiloh couldn't hold back a smile. She slowly walked over to Ayasha and sat down next to her giving her a weak smile.

"It looks amazing Ayasha. You have a natural gift for whittling. I'll show you what wood to get like I promised," she said weakly. She hoped the pup didn't notice her sickness, how skinny she was. She felt weaker today, the night sleep ailing her. She kept seeing her sister begging to help her only to get swallowed by flames. She could still feel the pain of the flames burning her fur and flesh off as she reached for her sister. She looked down hoping Ayasha didn't see her eyes grow dark as she held back tears. She wanted to protect Ayasha because she reminded her of Anya. She didn't want to see the pup hurt in anyway and would protect her with her life. "I love you Ayasha... please don't ever forget that," she whispered reaching for her.

Messages In This Thread