Let's Gather Wood
"Give it to Ralla. She will love it." said Shiloh smiling softly. She listened to the girl tell her that she needed more wood. She joked that she wanted to get more wood but also wanted to play. "I'm sorry but I cant play right now. I am too weak. I will help you find wood though." she said getting up with some trouble and some swaying. She stumbled before righting herself and walking to the forest to show Ayasha what kind of wood to use. She started seeing spots and took a swig of water to fight down the nausea that seemed to threaten her. She felt extremely weak and after a few moments fell to the ground.

She lay in the leaves that covered the ground, watching her world spin and tilt. She was scared and whimpered softly as spots blurred her vision and her body shook as she reached for her water. She hoped Ayasha was close by and didn't want to scar the pup with what was ailing her. "A.... Ayasha... please.... dont worry... about me.... I'm ok...." she whispered as the spots started to leave her sight. She still shook but was able to stand somewhat with the help of a tree. "I'm ok... Ayasha I am ok." she didn't know if she was saying it for Ayasha's sake or her own.

Messages In This Thread