Let's Gather Wood
"I dont want you to worry Ayasha. Its nothing really." said Shiloh trying to walk over the wave of dizziness that threatened to knock her over. She was able to take a few steps before collapsing again. "Its just the flu." she said softly hoping she wasn't scaring her too much. Shiloh swallowed back the bile that rose in her throat but she couldn't help let some of it come up as her sisters burning body flash before her eyes. She reached for Ayasha thinking she was her sister. She pulled away as fire seemed to burn her flesh. She reached for Ayasha again and heard her sisters screams against the roar of the flames. She pulled away and called Anya's name as she reached again and again, not reaching Anya, not saving her sister. It didn't stop her from trying over and over till she collapsed against the tree behind her. Everything in front of her screamed as her family burned in front of her. A figure came towards her and she tried to push it away.

"Please.... Let me die with them... I hurt so much with out you Ani. I love you" she whispered reaching for the figure and watching as it disappered before her eyes. "No Anya please.... dont leave me again" she cried before slumping against the tree, tears running down her muzzle. She stared at her arms and saw the scars and the pain came back. "I failed you sister... But I promise not to let anything happen to Ayasha. She... She reminds me of you. And I love her because of you."

Messages In This Thread