Let's Gather Wood
"I haven't slept a full night since I came here. I stopped eating when I started seeing things." said Shiloh turning to Ayasha, staring at her with tears in her eyes. "I dont want you to worry about me. I need you to be here for me. I need you to stay safe. I don't want to lose you. I don't know how to take care of myself. These nightmares keep me from doing anything but whittling. I live in the town hall and a rock shelter I found a few days ago. Ralla has enough people to worry about and doesn't have space for me in your hut. I don't want you to leave your family because of me. You staying with me would be nice and you do keep me calm but I will not ask you to live with me or me live with you. I will be ok Ayasha." whispered Shiloh as she started to walk towards her home, the cave she had found.

She was able to walk for a few before starting to feel dizzy again. She had really wanted to show Ayasha what kind of wood to find but her sickness was making it hard to see or do anything. She just wanted to lay down and sleep but she knew she wouldn't have the peaceful sleep her body begged for. Her mind wouldn't let her sleep and her mind wouldn't let her eat. She wished she could just sleep and eat like a normal person. Ayasha was worried about her.

Messages In This Thread