...as I tremble.
[html]

Failpost x2 D:

When Leon mentioned he himself was an Elan Soquili (Teo had remembered that to be the same as Anzu back in Anathema, from his previous visit) the albino's face had lit up noticably. I won't have to wait or come back later. Thank God. He nodded and moved up to the fence, talking as he (ever so carefully and just a bit slowly) climbed his way into AniWaya territory, wincing on occasion when his wounds gave out sharp pains of protest to his actions. That would be great, actually. Last time I came, there were no Elan Soquili around to help. He seemed to have no trouble pronouncing the word, surprisingly enough.

He slipped down onto the grass again once over the fence, pausing to check a particular healing set of gashes on his hip. No blood. Hopefully they won't reopen during the visit... He glanced up with a smile to Leon once sure his cuts were not bleeding again. I know a few of the basics from visiting the stables back at the caves, but I've never had to actually take care of horses and the like before.

As if it were her cue, Carissa made a vibrant chirping noise. Teo chuckled a bit, scratching her cheek. This is victim number one of my practice jobs, actually. This is Carissa, my own personal pain in the tail. The teasing was kept light and friendly and that seemed just fine with the raccoon as she nibbled gently on his claw. If it weren't for her, I'd have never become an Anzu... a Shepherd.

<style type="text/css">
.Matteofreebe01 b {font-style:italic; font-weight:bold; color:#8b7e36; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.Matteofreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7c7b59; text-align:right;}
.Matteofreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Matteofreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:430px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #745e25; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7c7b59; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Matteofreebe01-border1 {width:432px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.Matteofreebe01-line1 {width:400px; border-bottom:1px dotted #504f30; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread