Anyone out there?
[html]

OOC | x)

By the time Rook had almost forgotten about the sight of the odd-looking metallic object in the middle of the field, a sharp bark met his ears. He spun back around, casting his eyes back to the field where the cargo containers laid scattered here and there on the ground. It took a moment for him to focus on the black shape advancing towards him but when he did he stumbled backwards in shock, landing on the ground with a mild thud. Someone had heard him. A whimper escaped his muzzle.

His heart pounded against his ribs as he shuffled backwards on his elbows. The ragged messenger bag dragged along the ground beside him. “What’s the big idea?” he heard the youth question him. “U-uh, uh,” Rook stammered in reply, curling his legs closer to him. “Um…” Given the dark canine’s presumed impatient nature, he lifted a shaky paw to point towards the pieces disheveled aircraft. “I-I jus’… I was just… I was just looking.”

He must have sounded stupid. His large ears lowered and he grimaced before raising his arms over his face and head. “I mean no harm,” he muttered. One of his eyes peeked out from behind one of his forearms but almost instantly he averted his gaze. “I s-s-saw the boxes at first,” he admitted. “But… I was really wondering about y-your p-pack. I’m searching for a place to stay, you see-ee.”

<style type="text/css">
.Rk-plain b {font-weight:bold; color:#669900; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Rk-plain .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:10px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Rk-plain p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Rk-plain {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#FFF; background-image:url(https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-UL7C ... -plain.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding: 10px 0px 100px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread