Anyone out there?
[html]

The coyote’s jaw clenched together, even as the yearling offered to help him up. Truthfully, he thought he was going be given a “knuckle sandwich” or knocked out. Opening his eyes and slowly lowering his arms at the sound of the youth’s voice, which informed him about how he had made the crash site his home, Rook hesitantly took his hand and got up onto his feet again. “Oh,” he merely sounded.

He continued to listen, soaking up his words like a sponge. He had come upon a place called “Crimson Dreams” and, if he wished, this newfound acquaintance could introduce him to the pack leader. Excellent. Well, okay, maybe not the trespassing part. He actually mistook the edge of the field to be the territory border. Oops, again…

“Go for a walk,” he echoed, calming down a bit now. “Shhhure.” His rust-hued hands patted the satchel at his hip then looked around on the ground to make sure its contents hadn’t spilled out. Nope, all good. He then gave Barrett a rather nervous smile and nodded quietly before strolling along with the Crimson Dreams ‘representative.’ Barrett. “I-I’m Rook,” he offered. “Just a traveler of sorts, I guess. I was separated from my family, actually, so I’m looking for a new one. A fresh start never ‘urt anyone… I guess, right?”

He glanced down to his feet and quietly placed his hands back in his short’s pockets. After sometime he looked back at Barrett, “So, erm… Sorry, I jus’ gotta ask, but what is that thing? That silver, crinkly… metallic… thing?“ Perhaps it was a good thing now that he was going to accustom himself to pack life, or, at the very least, a social life with a few friends and contacts. He had a lot of learning and catching up to do with the world.

<style type="text/css">
.Rk-plain b {font-weight:bold; color:#669900; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Rk-plain .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:10px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Rk-plain p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Rk-plain {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#FFF; background-image:url(https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-UL7C ... -plain.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding: 10px 0px 100px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread