Anyone out there?
[html]

OOC | lol, honestly, I had a feeling Rook was gonna wind up much deeper in the territory… but, oh yes, agreed. I love me some scale barsss too. Erm, not sure how to edit the title/subtitle though. :x

Rook nodded once more. “Yeah,” he quietly stated, the word both casual and pained in tone. “I think they’re alright. They packed up and moved on, so I did the same.” The small smile along his muzzle lifted up more as the wolf said that he might like the place. That was more than reassuring to hear. Rook then mentally noted the last name of the family, embedding it into the folds of his memory. Marino… If he ever came across someone with the name he’d be extra sure to remember them.

He tilted his head at Barrett’s mention of him being a “floater,” but simply beamed back. It had never occurred to Rook that being in the company of a wolf was odd or outlandish; as long as his company proved to be kind or helpful souls, he deemed them to be “all right” in his book. So far, this Barrett was proving himself to be just that. He was also starting to make Rook realize how starved he was for companionship. For the first time in weeks, his black-tipped tail gave a feeble wag.

Upon learning that the strange item Barrett had probably emerged from was a plane, Rook’s ear’s flickered forward before laying back against his skull. Playne. Plain. Plane. He’d have to remember that; perhaps there were others who knew what they did or why there were a ton of boxes around the one the duo were slowly leaving behind. If it carried all that cargo, how did it do it and land there in the first place? Tossing his thoughts aside as the dark canine stated that there were other planes, still intact, in a place called Halifax the coyote let out a rather thoughtful “Hmm.” He continued to keep his lips sealed after emitting the sound as the youth instructed him to wait. Barrett was calling his superior.

When they had reached what looked like the edge of the territory, Rook’s muzzle wrinkled before smoothing out. He definitely knew why he had bypassed the invisible line that marked the territory edge. For one, he hadn’t been paying attention to his nose; instead, he had opted to follow the river and mainly use his eyes and ears. He looked to the wolf before stepping back a few yards, hoping he wasn’t inside the territory anymore. Silently, as he clasped his hands together once more, he mentally made a note to use all his other senses more often, saving himself from any future misunderstandings.

<style type="text/css">
.Rk-plain b {font-weight:bold; color:#669900; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Rk-plain .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:10px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Rk-plain p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Rk-plain {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#FFF; background-image:url(https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-UL7C ... -plain.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding: 10px 0px 100px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread