Here I Am; This Is Me
[html]

Still open to other peeps Tongue Also: I hereby give Ayasha pp powers over the pups in this thread :3

Ralla laughed gently as she saw Ayasha playing with tiny Aleu, belaying her response a little as the young girl squealed a little. "Ayasa!" she screamed with mirth, not having the speaking skills to yet say her older sister's name right. The pups were just learning to speak, and it was so entertaining to hear the little pups fumble over the words. She could only imagine how silly it would be when they began to learn AniWayan. "If you would, sweetheart? I swear, these pups grow up so fast!" Picking Alaster up by the scruff of his neck, the compliant twin let himself hang, little back paws curled up protectively over his stomach. "Momma? We going outside?" "Yes, little one. Outside." In order to safely bring each pup down, she would have to make two trips, since Ayasha was already brining Ahiga down. The boy was certainly dear to her heart, but she swore that he could squirm more than a worm. Once all safely on the ground, each pup began to sniff about as if it were their first time. Although it hardly was, Ralla couldn't blame them, since this would technically be the first time they were allowed to wander about the 'den' on their own four feet.

Watching them all go about, Ralla took a leisurely seat and watched them all, letting them do their thing and familiarize themselves with the small territory of the hut's proximity. "What do you think, Ayasha?" Ralla asked her daughter as she viewed the scene. "What do you forsee their futures as?" It was a question of simple curiosity; one made of pure impulse and not much else. Ralla so rarely saw her daughter any other time other than night because their duties kept them both busy, but she craved the time they spent together.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: Ralla_by_Nina2.png]

Messages In This Thread