Here I Am; This Is Me
OOC: Roran's player and Roran have disappeared.

IC: She looked up at her mother’s face and wondered what she was thinking of. What are you thinking about, mom? She cocked her head to the side. It looked to her like Ralla had an epiphany about something and Ayasha was itching to know why.

At Roran, she nodded. He is. But I haven’t really seen him recently. Does he still like me? She was worried slightly about that but hoped that it wasn’t the case. At his description, she gave a slight grin. He’s like a huge me. He’s really big and white. He recently became Luperci to help protect his mother, Jace. He’s really nice and doesn’t want to hurt anyone unless its absolutely necessary. She grinned as she thought about their previous encounters as Alaster came up to her and begged her to play with them.

So she sat next to them and tickled them when they came near her. Her ears perked up as her mother started to talk but slowly drooped as Ralla explained where Kemo was. He’s gone? She didn’t like her mother’s explanation. Where did he go? Why did he leave? Will he back? She was worried and went over and laid her head in her mother’s lap.

Messages In This Thread