Setting Up Shop
[html]
Yay thank you. / Word Count: 502 (5 points)

Ayasha was certainly a very observant wolf and would make a good scout when she was older. He was sure Dawali would be proud of her talents. The she wolf then brought up the question of why he wasn’t the chief. Indeed Songan felt of himself in a sense higher than his brother, but Dawali earned his place as chief. "I may be older, but my brother came here first. I decided to stay back home. I have no right to take away the position he has earned just because of my age." The male was sure his brother was doing a fine job as the chief of this tribe. They had overcome the snowstorm he spoke of and had such friendly members. Ayasha was proof of this fact.

Songan was glad to see that Ayasha had accepted his offer to come in and sit with him. He hadn’t unloaded much of his stuff, though there was enough there for now. As long as he horse didn’t run off with his things, he would be fine. He crossed his legs as he sat and curled his tail around as his golden gaze moved over to his guest. She began to explain that she was training to be a scout for the tribe. It did not come as a surprise to the old wolf. She then went on to ask what talents he had. His gaze moved briefly over to the paintings he had set up and grabbed one, holding its frame and showing it to her. "I am a craftsman. I specialize in making leather items and leather paintings such as this one. I have been working on my skills in weapon making as well. I’m getting better at my bows." His weapon making skills were no where near perfect, but he was sure that as long as he practiced, he would get better.

The topic seemed to move from ranks and talents now to more family matters as Ayasha replied to the old wolf’s question on who she was living with. His ears folded down slightly as he listened to her story. It was a bit sad to learn of the loss of her mother. It was nice to hear that his brother had taken care of such a lovely she wolf. "I’m sorry to hear about your mother, but I’m sure my brother and your adoptive parents have taken great care for you. I’m sure Ralla and Kemo love you as their own." Songan put the painting back as she asked where he was from. He looked through his paintings again and pulled out one he did while he was still back home. "I’m from the Great Tribe. It’s about a one month’s journey there from here." He held up the painting for her to see. "It’s a lot like the tribe here, but much larger. My family and I all come from here. I left soon after my sister to come here."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread