Setting Up Shop
[html]
Word Count: 505 (5 points)

Songan was glad he had chosen the right location for his home. He smiled as he felt the breeze go through the mess of hair he had. He straightened out his braids and nodded as the she wolf began to speak again, speaking of her adoptive siblings. He gave her a smile at the sound of her siblings. "Ah you have adoptive siblings. I guess it’s nice to know you have such a big family too. Keep close to your siblings Ayasha and maybe you’ll be as close as us Amaras." A small chuckle passed though his lips as the family bonds of his family flowed back into his mind. They always seemed to be there for each, more so him seeing as he was the oldest. He laughed to himself at that thought and then turned his attention back to his guest.

The old wolf was so happy to see the excitement in the young she wolf when she gave him the painting. He nodded when she asked if he was sure it was ok to take it. "Of course I’m sure. I don’t have a use for them here in my home. I have no place to keep them so it’s better for me to give them to others." A warm smile came to his face as he was more than happy to part with his paintings. She was welcome to take another one if she wanted. The topic veered back to Ayasha and her carving abilities. He shook his head gently as he listened to her and began to answer her. "I have been working on some carving with the bows that I have been making as well as some other things. Perhaps you could show me how to make some animals sometime. I would like to try and add some onto the new bows I’m making." He was sure Ayasha would be more than happy to help him considering her outgoing attitude. He would love to have the she wolf’s help.

The young she wolf’s curiousity was not a surprise to Songan. She was still young and filled with questions each time he showed her something new. He thought for a moment to the next question she asked and then shook his head. "I don’t think it’s normally paint. It might be but I would think that she used die for her markings." As Ayasha asked about his friend, he thought for a moment. Now that he thought about it, he could think of his new friend as family seeing as he spent quite a bit of time with her. "Yes she is. Her name is Sanuye Otsana. She and I spent some time together back in the Great Tribe. She’s going to be a mother soon and should be raising her pups here in AniWaya." He looked over to the empty bed of pelts as he thought of the she coyote. It was going to be a good time when she finally returned.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread