Setting Up Shop
[html]
Word Count: 509 (5 points)

The male watched as he saw the grin appear on the she wolf’s face. He was pleased to see that she was taking interest in all the topics being brought up as well as being able to keep it going. Songan couldn’t help but emit a small laugh to Ayasha’s description of her adoptive brothers. "It sounds like they are fun to be around. I’m sure your mother has a bit of trouble, though hides it well. I hope you and your mother will let me meet them some time." With the thought of Sanuye returning and with her pups, she was sure they would make excellent playmates. He closed his eyes as the image of the she coyote came to him again and the little ones he had seen back when she gave birth. He was sure she was going to make a great mother. His gaze returned to the she wolf as they moved their conversation on.

He was so glad to see the boundless energy this she wolf seemed to have. She was still young and full of life. The painting that he had just given up to her was special to him and was sure it would now be special to Ayasha and her family. "It’s no problem. If you find that you would like another or your parents are interested, I have some others to give away." They turned their topic now to the she wolf teaching him how to carve better. She seemed so excited at the chance to teach an older wolf something. He nodded and then looked through his supplies. He managed to find a spare piece of wood he had cut off from the current bow he was making for himself. Songan handed it to her and his knife as well. "Would it be too much to ask if you could show me how to do a bird? I have been working on a bow and I wanted to represent my spirit guide on it." The male reached for his bow and showed her the mess of carving he had done. Near the top was a section of wood sticking out where the bird was going to be. He kept the bow close and watched Ayasha carefully to see her technique and to make sure she didn’t hurt herself with his knife.

The topic on her mother’s markings seemed to fade, or at least was over powered by the topic of Songan’s friend. He was sure Ayasha would like Sanuye when she finally made her way back here. "I’m sure you’ll get to meet her once she comes. She’s most likely on her journey here now." The male smiled as he nodded to her fact about wanting to meet everyone in the tribe. "It’s good for a scout to know who is in the tribe and who is not. You’re going to make a very good scout when you’re older. I wouldn’t be surprised if you became the master scout with that enthusiasm."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread